Dr. Brusovanik is well known locally and internationally. He has helped numerous professional and Olympic athletes, executives and celebrities. He always attempts to help patients without surgery, but when surgery is indicated, his way of performing surgery minimizes pain and speeds recovery.
Born in Moscow, Dr. Brusovanik moved to Miami in 1992. He matriculated from University of Miami and has called Miami home for many years. He lives on Miami Beach with his wife and daughter. He speaks English, Spanish and Russian.
CONDITIONS & OPERATIONS
Dr. Brusovanik treats the following conditions:
- Sciatica/Nerve compression
- Back and Neck pain
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Metastatic Disease
- Spinal Fractures
Most Common Operations:
- Minimally Invasive Decompression / Laminectomy / Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Fusion /Lateral Access / XLIF
- Disk Replacement
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation
- Click Here to see what his patients are saying.
- Dr. Brusovanik has authored over 30 publications on issues related to spine surgery.
- As seen on CNN Espanol and Us News and World Report
- Dr. Brusovanik is the Spine Consultant for the Miami Dolphins and the Sony Open Tennis Miami
- Dr. Brusovanik the Head of Spine Surgery at the new Miami Medical Center, a brand new 5 star hospital facility.
- Dr. Brusovanik is fluent in both Spanish & Russian
- Dr. Brusovanik supports the following charities; PETA, Center For Biological Diversity, National Resource Defense Council, Human Rights Campaign, and the Sierra Club.
I’m a 77-year-old retired physician. For 1 year I had severe sciatic pain radiating from my right lower back down my right lower leg. I couldn’t walk more than 50 feet before the pain became severe. Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik performed surgery at Doctors Hospital in coral gable replacing all the disk in my lumber spine because the degeneration was severe. Procedure was done in two stages. The surgery was very successful. My recover each time was shorter than I expected. I am now able to walk my dogs up to 12 city blocks per day. I am pleased with the care I received and feel that dr. Brusovanik’s expertise and kind manner helped me to achieve the success I had. – Dr. Silver, MD [ Original Testimonial ]
[ See More Testimonials On Google ]